Nonprofit leaders can magnify their organization’s mission-driven impact and increase momentum by increasing process efficiency and decreasing overhead costs. To sustain that impact, however, nonprofit organizations also require a compelling vision, supported by detailed planning and effective implementation.
“Stop looking for solutions to problems and start looking for the right path.”
— Andy Stanley
With nearly 30 years of experience supporting the world’s largest and most complex organizations, Herren has the expertise and tools nonprofit organizations need to ignite change and amplify mission success. In the past five years alone, we have supported philanthropic investment firms, large associations, and community-based nonprofit organizations.
Using our proprietary SMART™ methodology, Herren works with our clients to document, analyze, and identify the root causes of strained budgets and poor outcomes. This enables us to address systemic problems and re-engineer processes to create long-term solutions, not just quick fixes.
With robust performance measurement processes and data-driven analytics in place, our diverse, dynamic teams work shoulder to shoulder with nonprofit leaders to create and pursue a customized strategy that takes both social goals and business realities into account. With our help, nonprofit organizations can realize their dreams of making a significant social impact.
Here’s how we’ve helped forward-thinking nonprofit organizations skyrocket their effectiveness:
- We standardized donor intake processes and performed in-depth analyses to provide greater visibility of the donor base for a $250M nonprofit charity providing medical research, information, and advocacy
- We assessed the effectiveness of internal work streams for a large philanthropic investment firm to catalyze economic and social change throughout the developing world
- We redesigned warehouse and supply chain operations for Good360, allowing the nonprofit to work more quickly and efficiently with companies delivering $350M in donated goods each year
- We developed an automated inventory control system tool and optimized supply routes for D.C. Central Kitchen’s distribution network to reduce waste and eliminate administrative tasks
- We improved the admissions capability and introduced an executive-level dashboard for CentroNia, a nationally recognized educational organization supporting 2,400 low-income children and families